A team member will contact you within one business day of applying for your account to answer any questions and help you complete any information you may not have readily available for the form below.
Campaign Research and Development.
This process includes:
- Reviewing your existing web page, competing web pages and then developing keywords relevant to your trial, study or practice;
- Conducting keyword research for main and variant terms;
- Identifying common terms, layman’s terms and medical terms relevant to the recruiting;
- Development of keyword campaign structure;
- Drafting of ad copy to be shown in Google & Yahoo;
- Preparation of materials for review by you;
- Opening of dedicated accounts and uploading content to the search engines.
Monthly Campaign Management & Lead Generation
The monthly campaign management includes:
- Choose a program that fits your specific budget
- Real time tracking and optimization of the campaign to attract visitors with a higher propensity to respond to your offer
- Elimination of portions of campaign that are not attracting interested participants
- Identifying additional search terms being used by website visitors
- Reporting on site visitors and inquiries (remember: only you have access to client data; we track anonymous visitors and receive no identifiable information)
- Conference call with your team member(s) to discuss your changing goals and any modifications we may need to make with the campaign